Monday 23 April 2012

23 April 2012

Dear Diary

Well it looks like things are looking up, in more ways than one.  I managed to lay on my front across the settee last night with my Master sat on the end.  I was wearing my leggings and it wasn't long before my bottom was getting a spanking.

I was very naughty and took control a little to help my Master along a little, to get him more in the mood for my bottom, to show him how much I wanted to be punished, and I know it worked, it wasn't long before the wooden spoon was across my bottom, so even though his confidence was lacking, he had every intention of spanking me because otherwise the wooden spoon would not have been to hand.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a very long session, but I know my bottom got very sore very quickly.

My Master rubbed my bottom quite a bit on my leggings and after I had helped him a little to realise how much I wanted to be spanked, then I was spanked a little on my leggings.  I'm sure you know that leggings are not very thick so straight away there is a stinging sensation.  Immediately I am pushing my bottom further in the air so as to encourage the next stroke on my bottom.  Shortly afterwards my leggings and knickers were pulled down and I receive the wooden spoon on my bare bottom.  I do moan with pure pleasure.  It has been too long since I have felt like this.  I am in heaven and I am totally sure that my Master is too.  His pleasure is showing very clearly.  I have a sore bottom which is tingling and a wet pussy which is tingling even more and in much need of some attention . . . . . . .

I hope I have got my punisher back - for both fun and discipline.  I hope to be able to write more in my diary, but that is all down to my Master, Country Spanker. 

Please sir "Spank Me!"

1 comment:

  1. Great, I am soooo happy for you! Sounds like you got just what you needed, I hope CS gives a visual description soon :)

    HUGS,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete